O que você está procurando?
Key converter measurements:
- Fully-calibrated measurements of conversion loss/gain plus phase and group delay, with swept or fixed input and output frequencies and input and LO power
- SMC+Phase offers measurements of deviation-from-linear-phase and absolute group delay without a reference mixer
- Includes macro for a version of Vector Mixer/Converter (VMC) with a reference mixer connected in series, for measuring the phase difference between multiple paths or devices, or for measuring phase shifts within a frequency-converting device
- Measure converters with fully embedded local oscillators with S96084B
- Advanced calibration
- Power-meter-based calibration provides high accuracy for conversion gain or loss
- SMC+Phase comb-generator-based calibration eliminates the need for calibration mixers
Easy to set up and use
- Intuitive tab-based user interface makes it easy to configure measurements
- Calibration Wizard guides user through calibration process
- Application controls external signal generators and power meters
S96083B includes the scalar mixer/converter plus phase (SMC+Phase) measurement class that provides fully calibrated conversion gain/loss, relative phase, and absolute group delay measurements of mixers and converters without the need for reference or calibration mixers. Eliminating the calibration mixer requires a U9391C/F/G comb generator and an external DC power supply. A macro-based series-reference-mixer version of VMC is also included for measuring the phase difference between multiple paths or devices, or for measuring phase shifts within the frequency-converting device. The macro also supports characterization of the calibration mixer that is supplied by the user.
S96083B provides an intuitive and easy-to-use user interface for setting up mixer and converter measurements, with single or dual conversion stages. It can control the analyzer’s built-in source(s) as well as external signal generators for use as LO signals.
S96083B is a superset of S96082B, so they should not be installed together. S96083B is compatible with S96084B, which enables measurements of converters with internal LOs.
Learn more about Keysight Network Analyzer Software
Interested in a S96083B?
Data Sheets 2023.10.15
E5080B ENA Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2023.10.22
ENA-X and ENA Series Vector Network Analyzers
Veja todos os recursos