O que você está procurando?
S93094B Spectrum Analysis, beyond 110 GHz
The S93094B has all of the capability of the S93090xA spectrum analyzer application with an upper frequency limit determined solely by the broadband or banded millimeter-wave frequency extenders used in the system.
- Frequency coverage greater than 110 GHz, up to the limit determined solely by the broadband or banded millimeter-wave frequency extenders used in the system.
- Supported on all PNA /PNA-X test set based millimeter-wave solutions
- Supports broadband N5290A/91A with either 2- or 4-port configurations
- Supports banded waveguide frequencies to above 110 GHz
- Utilize the Cal All feature on the PNA/PNA-X for calibrated spectrum analysis measurements
- DANL for a 500 to 750 GHz WR1.5 is about -106 dBm/Hz (typical)
- Multichannel spectrum analysis at THz frequencies
- Either N5261A/62A or N5292A millimeter-wave controller is required
The S93094B has all of the capability of the S93090xB spectrum analyzer application, with an upper frequency limit determined solely by the broadband or banded millimeter-wave frequency extenders used in the system. With this configuration, the analyzer’s internal receiver attenuators are not in the receiver paths, so they cannot be used to reduce signal levels. External attenuators may be required to avoid compressing the receivers in the millimeter-wave frequency extenders. When using the S93094B for millimeter-wave spectrum analysis, either N5261A/62A or N5292A millimeter-wave controller is required. When S93094B is installed on a standalone network analyzer, it will provide spectrum analysis up to the frequency limit of the instrument.
Interested in a S93094B?
Featured Resources for S93094B Spectrum Analysis, beyond 125 GHz
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
PNA-L Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Product Fact Sheets 2015.05.04
PNA and PNA-X Series Vector Network Analyzers Option 090 Spectrum Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2023.10.11
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
Veja todos os recursos