O que você está procurando?
5G introduces new challenges in base station testing, validation, and optimization for Network Equipment Manufacturers (NEMs), new O-RAN challengers, and Mobile Network Operators (MNOs). To verify the real-world performance of multimode base stations, they must be tested with real user equipment under different mobility conditions. The S8801A MIMO Base Station Fading Performance Toolset enables performance testing in real-world radio channel conditions. The toolset also enables verifying the optimization and interoperability of different vendors' base stations, which is critical to designate the most optimal radio bearer for the end user devices.
The S8801A toolset makes comprehensive testing easy for the user by offering ready-made and verified test case packages and tools for custom test creation.
The S8801A toolset enables you to emulate up- and downlink MIMO channels in real time and is extendable to:
- Measure all downlink signals simultaneously with an integrated multi-port signal analyzer
- Measure all uplink signals with an integrated multi-port signal generator
- Analyze and debug up- and downlink signaling with an integrated RF sniffer
- Test key performance indicators, such as single- and multi-user data throughput in an instant
- Support creating RF Field-to-Lab test cases
Non-Terrestrial Networks (NTNs)
3GPP Release 17 paves the way for 5G non-terrestrial networks (NTNs). Integrating satellites and other aerial communication systems with terrestrial network infrastructure extends the range of 5G to remote areas. NTNs enable new and exciting use cases, including rural broadband, aircraft and high-speed train connectivity, network resilience, and global freight tracking. Explore Keysight’s comprehensive emulation and test solutions portfolio to accelerate NTN innovation.
Extend your S8801A toolset with Keysight’s F9860000A Channel Studio. The industry-leading Channel Studio software enables you to create customer-specific channel models. Its dynamic modeling capabilities include dynamic mobile speed, multipath profile, range delay, and base station antenna correlation, including noise and inter-symbol interference caused by base station signals as well as distant propagation path reflections to the device.
Advanced radio channel modeling for:
- Real-time testing and performance evaluation of devices, radio systems, and transceivers with a channel emulator platform
- Wireless link and system level simulation software
Support for user-defined 3D spatial scenarios and dynamic modeling of movement for 5G testing:
- 3GPP 38.901 CDL FR1 and FR2 models
- UMi, UMa, O2I, and I2O