O que você está procurando?
- Compact format with USB 3.0 input
- Three differential or single-ended signal channels with SMB connectors
- 16-bit amplitude resolution
- Up to 540 MHz bandwidth per channel (1080 MHz I/Q modulation bandwidth)
- Per-channel skew, gain, and offset control
- Front panel triggers and markers
- Keysight exclusive Trueform waveform generation
- Simple to use soft front panel
Balance deadlines, productivity, budget and bench space with the Keysight P9336A Arbitrary Waveform Generator (AWG), a member of Keysight’s Streamline Series. You’ll move confidently across every stage of your product’s development lifecycle by leveraging accurate and repeatable measurements, automated code capability, and a consistent, intuitive user experience.
With comprehensive Keysight Services including calibration, education and consulting, these instruments enhance your solution to help you accelerate technology adoption and lower costs. The Keysight P9336A AWG provides multiple independent or synchronized signal outputs with exceptional performance.
- The compact form factor makes it ideal for creating complex waveforms in R&D.
- Digitally modulated waveforms for both wideband communication systems and high-resolution waveforms for radar and satellite test.
- Industry standard wireless waveforms can be easily generated using the Keysight software applications tools such as Signal Studio
- Users can generate their own waveforms using MATLAB, spreadsheets, or custom tools.
- The AWG provides standard IVI compliant drivers for integration with multiple application development environments.
Interested in a P9336A?
Extend the capabilities for your Keysight Streamline Series P9336A USB I/Q Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Featured Resources for P9336A Keysight Streamline Series P9336A USB I/Q Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Application Notes 2018.09.17
Pulse, Pattern, Function, and Arbitrary Waveform Generators
User Manuals 2018.09.24
Modular Arbitrary Waveform Generator Security Guide
Quick Start Guides 2019.11.28
Modular Arbitrary Waveform Generator Startup Guide
Data Sheets 2019.10.16
Streamline Series P9336A USB I/Q Arbitrary Waveform Generator Generator
User Manuals 2017.05.31
M9336A and P9336A Supplemental Information
Veja todos os recursos