O que você está procurando?
- Software is Windows®-based controlling equipment through USB or GPIB
- Simple and fast setup
- Full instrument remote control
- Test single and multi-lane BER with active aggressor signals
- Monitor instantaneous BER over time or measure BER over a specific period
- Fast and efficient parallel jitter tolerance testing (N4980A-JTS)
- View BER-measured BERT scan (often called bathtub curve, a horizontal slice through eye)
- Intuitive pattern editor
The Keysight N4980A multi-instrument BERT software provides the ability to control multiple instruments through a rich Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI). Bit error rate measurements are simple to set up with the intuitive control screens. The software is ideal for setting up and performing parallel BER measurements and jitter tolerance testing (N4980A-JTS) in multi-lane and SERDES devices. You can also create your own patterns using the powerful editing tools built into the pattern editor to meet your unique requirements.
- Serial data receiver characterization
- Parallel BER measurements
- N4980A-JTS for jitter tolerance testing
- Optical transceiver/transponder characterization
The N4980A Multi-Instrument BERT Software provides easy-to-use control panels for the following instruments:
- N4960A serial BERT 32 and 17 Gb/s
- N4962A serial BERT 12.5 Gb/s
- N4963A clock synthesizer 13.5 Gb/s
- N4965A multi-channel BERT 12.5 Gb/s
- N4971A pattern generator 13 Gb/s
- N4972A clock synthesizer 16 GHz
The base software is available free of charge (registration required for download). The N4980A-JTS jitter tolerance measurement package is an option enabled by a software key.
Interested in a N4980A?
Featured Resources for N4980A Multi-Instrument BERT Software
Quick Start Guides 2014.09.30
N4980A Multi-Instrument BERT Software - Getting Started Guide
Data Sheets 2019.06.25
N4980A Multi-Instrument BERT Software
Lightwave Catalog: Test & Measurement Networks and Data Centers
Veja todos os recursos