O que você está procurando?
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability guaranteed throughout the 2 million cycle operating life ensures accuracy of your test results
- Unmatched isolation 94 dB at 8 GHz minimizes cross talk in high density ATE systems
- Broadband from DC to 26.5 GHz fits most communication and aerospace/defense applications
- Route RF and microwave signals in automated test applications
- Flexibility to build switch matrix as desired, hence a low cost solution
- Peace of mind in switch technology from Keysight who has a proven record for providing versatile, quality switches
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability
- Long life cycles - 2 million cycles guaranteed, 5 million cycles typical
- Unmatched isolation and low SWR
Keysight M9156C is a dual Transfer PXI hybrid switch module, which integrates two Keysight L7222C coaxial transfer switches. It is a 2 slot wide size module.
M9156C operates from DC to 26.5 GHz, providing a low-cost operation switching solution for measurement and automation of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) systems without compromise in the RF performance. It is being used in applications such as ATE, RF communications measurement and RF parametric measurements where a rugged switching module is needed for signal routing. Keysight M9156C transfer switches can be used in many different applications to increase system flexibility and simplify system design. For example, switch between two inputs and two outputs, or bypass an active device.
The M9156C provides an exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability throughout 2 million life cycle, unmatched isolation required to maintain signal integrity, with a low SWR that minimizes measurement uncertainty.
Interested in a M9156C?
Extend the capabilities for your PXI Hybrid Dual Transfer Switch, DC to 26.5 GHz
Featured Resources for M9156C PXI Hybrid Dual Transfer Switch, DC to 26.5 GHz
Application Notes 2017.11.30
User Manuals 2016.11.24
Keysight M9155/6/7C PXI Coaxial Switches and M9161D PXI Solid State Switch
Data Sheets 2018.01.16
M9155/6/7C and M9155/6/7CH40 DC to 26.5/40 GHz PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
Data Sheets 2018.01.09
M9155/6/7C PXI Hybrid Switch Modules
PXI and AXIe Instruments, Software, Reference Solutions and Services
Veja todos os recursos