O que você está procurando?
The M9033A PXIe System Synchronization Module is a dual-slot, 5-port module that provides multi-module and multi-chassis synchronization and triggering for Keysight's modular instruments.
- Dual PXIe slot with 4 downstream connectors
- Virtex UltraScale+ VU3P FPGA with PathWave
- High-quality Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (OCXO) reference clocks
- PathWave Test Sync Executive support
- Low-latency LVDS triggers
- High bandwidth/speed information through Multi-Gigabit Transceiver (MGT) links
The M9033A has a Soft Front Panel (SFP) that provides a graphical user interface to the system sync module. It allows the user to set up the most commonly used functionalities of the module. The SFP also gives you the ability to check the module's connection status, configure the reference clock and IO settings, and perform firmware udpates.
PathWave Test Sync Executive
PathWave Test Sync Executive enables rapid development of high performance, multi-channel, real-time synchronous solutions. It can be enabled on the M9033A module with a software license and has seamless interaction with Pathwave FPGA. Test Sync Executive features:
- Transparent multi-module synchronization
- Real-time synchronous execution
- Time-deterministic hardware-based execution
PathWave FPGA is a system-level FPGA development environment which enables you to open and customize the M9033A. With the PWP upgrade, you can access to the user-programmable FPGA and can insert your custom logic into the instrument. You can begin from HDL or a design in the included library and add or import Vivado and Matlab components. Key benefits:
- Process signals in real time or accelerate bottleneck operations by running as hardware-in-the-loop
- Achieve your test requirements by inserting your own IP into the instrument
- Scale-up designs or channel counts by adding multiple M9032A modules