O que você está procurando?
The KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive is a programming environment based on Keysight's Hard Virtual Instrument (HVI) technology, that enables the development and execution of synchronous, real-time operations across multiple instruments. The real-time sequencing and synchronization capabilities make it a breakthrough tool for developing measurement applications that require tight synchronization, phase coherence, and real-time control and feedback. Achieve rapid development of high performance, synchronous real-time solutions with transparent multi-instrument synchronization.
Typical Testing Applications
- Quantum research: Instrumented Qubit control systems
- Multi-channel comms: MIMO, beamforming, multi-emitter test
- Wireless PA test: alignment of envelope tracking (ET) and digital pre-distortion (DPD)
- EW: Precisely timed multi-emitter and beamformed A/D systems
- Other validation applications that require precise timing across multiple chasses and families of equipment. (note: equipment support is also required)
PathWave Test Sync Executive Software enables rapid development of real-time solutions. For applications that require tight synchronization, real-time contro, and feedback including quantum physics experiments, radar, communications systems, and more.
Download the datasheet to learn more.
Featured Resources for KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive
Data Sheets 2022.06.02
KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive
Reference Guides 2020.12.21
Transitioning from M3601A HVI Programming Environment to KS2201A PathWave Test Executive
KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive Programming Examples
Veja todos os recursos