O que você está procurando?
- 17 channels: 16 single-ended or differential data, 1 single-ended or differential clock
- < 0.7 pF equivalent load capacitance
- > 2.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 200 mV Vmax-Vmin signal amplitude
- Requires up-front design of pro series soft touch connectorless footprint on PC board (no connector on the target board)
- Micro spring-pin technology provides reliable contact to signal pads even when probing uneven or contaminated board surfaces
- Top-side retention module eliminates need to access back of the board
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- All board surfaces, including lead free
- Industry-standard connectorless footprint
The Keysight E5405B Pro Series soft touch connectorless probe provides a convenient, reliable means of probing your target system without the need for a connector. Pro Series soft touch connectorless probing supports the new industry standard interface for smaller connectorless probing. This new footprint is 30% smaller than our original soft touch probes making it easy to use in designs that are tight on space. The soft touch top-side retention module is mounted on the same side of the board as the connectorless footprint so there is no need to access the back side of the board or for a special retention module for thick boards. Keysight's soft touch connectorless technology ensures a long life of trouble-free probing without the need for special plating or preparation of the probe site.
Interested in a E5405B?
Featured Resources for E5405B Differential Connectorless Probe
Data Sheets 2022.01.20
Probing Solutions for Logic Analyzers
User Manuals 2016.11.17
Pro Series Soft Touch Connectorless Probes User's Guide
Veja todos os recursos