O que você está procurando?
Buy an Oscilloscope, Get Free Memory & Software
For a limited time, receive a free memory upgrade and software package when you purchase an Infiniium EXR-Series Oscilloscope
Jitter Analysis Provides
- Automatic setup wizard for creating jitter histograms, trends, and spectrums
- Automatic setup wizard for RJ/DJ separation via multiple algorithms, pattern lengths, BER levels
- Multiple clock recovery methods
- Calibration to remove RJ from oscilloscope
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated RJ, PJ, DJ, DDJ, DCD and ISI jitter subcomponents
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated TI, DDI, PI, ISI noise subcomponents
- Spectral and noise BER bathtubs
Phase Noise Analysis Provides
- Plotting Single Side Band (SSB) phase noise as log frequency vs dBc/Hz
- Using 2 channels and cross-correlation to reduce broadband measurement noise
- Measure phase noise of differential clocks with reduced broadband measurement noise
- Measure phase noise of spread-spectrum modulated clocks
- Reduce broadband noise (RJ) in cross-correlated time interval error (TIE) measurements
- Measure integrated jitter between two frequencies on phase noise plot
- Measure phase noise in circuit with InfiniiMax probes
This is an advanced vertical noise, phase noise, and timing jitter test package option for D9010BSEO Infiniium Offline, which is a prerequisite for this application. View the datasheet to learn more.
With faster edge speeds and shrinking data valid windows in today's high-speed digital designs, insight into the causes of jitter has become critical for success. This jitter analysis software, combined with Keysight's Infiniium oscilloscopes, is a key tool for identifying and quantifying jitter components that affect the reliability of your design. Time correlation of jitter to the real-time signal makes it easy to trace jitter components to their sources. Additional compliance views and a measurement setup wizard now simplify and automate RJ/DJ separation for testing against industry standards.
This software automatically detects embedded clock frequencies and repetitive patterns of the data on the oscilloscope inputs and calculates the level of data-dependent jitter (DDJ) that is contributed to the total jitter (TJ) PDF by each transition in the pattern. It also comes with both spectral and tail-fit jitter separation algorithm.
Every waveform is different. As a result, having the flexibility of multiple jitter separation solutions means better answers for each individual waveform. Use the new tail-fit algorithm to properly identify and measure aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter, which is especially useful if the waveform is being influenced by cross-talk.
The Phase Noise analysis feature measures phase noise in a clock source. Phase noise measurement results are presented in a log frequency plot where the amplitude units are dBc/Hz (decibels relative to the carrier power normalized to a 1 Hz bandwidth). Phase noise is one of the most important figures of merit of a signal generating device and can be a limiting factor in a mission-critical application within aerospace and defense, as well as in communications.
Interested in a D9010JITO?
Featured Resources for D9010JITO Infiniium Offline - EZJIT Complete Software
Data Sheets 2023.10.05
Infiniium Offline Analysis Software
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
Installation and Maintenance of Vehicular Satellite Communication Systems Using the N9340B Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz
Veja todos os recursos