O que você está procurando?
- Supports 2x CAN or CAN FD channels with double-buffered CAN transmission and software -controlled bus termination for quick and easy connection.
- Fully isolated from the PC and no need for external power for the CAN transceiver eliminating issues with grounding or noise.
- 64-bit timestamping to an accuracy of 25 nanoseconds
- High-bandwidth 1 Mb/s baud rate for CAN and up to 8 Mb/s for CAN FD on each channel
- Compact and Rugged
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-sub connector pinout
- Power via USB
- Use with AP00000A Vehicle Spy software or program directly with neoVI DLL open API, J2534, Linux, or RP1210
- An AP0200A can be used standalone and does not ship with any additional cables.
- There are two optional cables available should you want or need to a vehicle interface of another type and OBD-II or J1939 connections.
- AP00000A Vehicle Spy software is optional and must be ordered with the hardware.
The AP0200A is a CAN FD interface with 2 channels. It has USB Type C connection to the PC, and certified drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. The AP0200A has been tested and verified to operate on high-bandwidth CAN FD networks. This includes 100% utilization at 8Mb/s bit speed on both channels. With the Vehicle Spy software, you can filter traffic, decode message data, build scripts, and simulate other nodes. In addition, you can build GUIs to control, log, view, and build graphical displays of your data.
Interested in a AP0200A?
Extend the capabilities for your Vehicle Network Interface, 2x CAN-FD
AP1200A Multiprotocol Vehicle Network Interface
APM1000E 100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter