What are you looking for?
The Keysight AP0200A is a CAN FD interface with two channels. It has a USB-C connection to the PC and certified drivers for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. The AP0200A has been tested and verified to operate on high-bandwidth CAN FD networks. This includes 100% utilization at 8 Mb/s bit speed on both channels. With the Vehicle Spy software, you can filter traffic, decode message data, build scripts, and simulate other nodes. You can also build GUIs to control, log, view, and build graphical displays of your data.
- It supports 2x CAN or CAN FD channels with double-buffered CAN transmission and software-controlled bus termination for quick and easy connection.
- It is fully isolated from the PC and has no need for external power for the CAN transceiver, eliminating grounding or noise issues.
- It offers 64-bit time-stamping to an accuracy of 25 nanoseconds.
- It offers a high-bandwidth 1 Mb/s baud rate for CAN and up to 8 Mb/s for CAN FD on each channel.
- It features a compact and rugged design.
- It features an industry-standard nine-pin D-sub connector pinout.
- It is USB-powered.
- Use it with AP00000A Vehicle Spy software or program it directly with neoVI DLL open API, J2534, Linux, or RP1210.
- You can use an AP0200A alone, and it does not ship with any additional cables.
- Two optional cables are available.
- AP00000A Vehicle Spy software is optional; you must order it with the hardware.
Interested in an AP0200A?
Extend the capabilities of your Vehicle Network Interface, 2x CAN FD
AP1200A Multiprotocol Vehicle Network Interface
APM1000E 100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter