O que você está procurando?
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 26.5 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.6 to 12.4 GHz, 1.9 to 18 GHz , 2.2 to 26.5 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max to 18 GHz, ±0.05 dB max to 26.5 GHz 5 million cycles per section (typical)
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: 3.5 mm female
- Programming connector: 12-pin Viking, optional 14-pin DIP
The Keysight 8495K dc to 26.5 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. A maximum switching time of 20 ms (including contact settling) speeds automatic testing. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Interested in a 8495K?
Featured Resources for 8495K Programmable Attenuator, 26.5 GHz, 70dB, 10dB steps
User Manuals 2021.10.13
Keysight 8495K Attenuator Operating and Service Manual
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Programmable Step Attenuators
Configuration Guides 2017.12.01
11713B/C Attenuator/Switch Drivers
RF & Microwave Attenuators
Veja todos os recursos