O que você está procurando?
The Keysight 84907L programmable step attenuator sets new standards for size and performance. It offers coaxial measurements to 40 GHz in a compact, rugged design, repeatability better than 0.03 dB, excellent life (greater than 5 million switching cycles per section), and an attenuation range of 0 to 70 dB in 10 dB steps. Keysight achieved high attenuation accuracy and low SWR with miniature thin-film attenuation cards composed of high-stability tantalum nitride film of sapphire substrate. Get outstanding insertion loss — 2.4 dB at 40 GHz from a unit that's 35 percent smaller than the Keysight 8495/7 26.5 GHz) family for easy integration into instruments and ATE systems.
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: DC to 40 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.03 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.25 to 12.4 GHz, 1.5 to 34 GHz, 1.7 to 40 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of 2.4 mm female, 2.4 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets
Interested in a 84907L?
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
84904, 6, 7K/L Programmable Step Attenuators
Configuration Guides 2017.12.01
11713B/C Attenuator/Switch Drivers
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Programmable Step Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
Veja todos os recursos