Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Serviços de educação
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
Keysight Launches Scienlab Battery Pack Test System with High Voltage Silicon Carbide Technology
Next generation test system delivers greater power in less space
SANTA ROSA, Calif. August 3, 2021
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that delivers advanced design and validation solutions to help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced the Scienlab SL1700A Series, the next generation battery pack test system for high voltage battery packs - up to 1500 V for automotive and industrial application.
"Our next generation battery pack test systems based on high voltage SiC technology, provide more power and higher voltages in less space, when compared to similar systems," said Michael Schugt, managing technology director of Keysight's Automotive & Energy Solutions group. "When combined with the solutions energy efficiency, it allows our customers to design new batteries in their lab with greater flexibility."
A battery pack is a complex system involving high voltages and currents, electrical and mechanical components, cooling system and a battery management system (BMS). All components require thorough testing to draw conclusions about the durability, range, efficiency and heating of the pack. Keysight's SL1700A Series addresses these requirements and offers the following key features:
- A small footprint to deliver high power and more output in a reduced space.
- High energy recovery capabilities, reducing energy consumption and lowering lab running costs.
- Synchronized control of all components in the test environment, including climate chamber, conditioning of the device under test (DUT) and BMS.
- Recorded measured values to use as a variable during the remainder of the test sequence.
- Direct evaluation of data using practical analysis tools: post-processing is not necessary.
Additional information about Keysight's SL1700A Series is available here.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight delivers advanced design and validation solutions that help accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's dedication to speed and precision extends to software-driven insights and analytics that bring tomorrow's technology products to market faster across the development lifecycle, in design simulation, prototype validation, automated software testing, manufacturing analysis, and network performance optimization and visibility in enterprise, service provider and cloud environments. Our customers span the worldwide communications and industrial ecosystems, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.2B in fiscal year 2020. For more information about Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS), visit us at www.keysight.com.
# # #