Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Sistemas de teste em circuitos - 3070 ICT
- Sistemas e componentes de teste com aplicações específicas
- Soluções de Teste Paramétrico
- Soluções de Medição Fotônica & Lightwave
- Frequência, Tempo, Distância, Grandezas Físicas
- Combinadores de laser monolítico e ótica de precisão
- Dispositivos para ondas milimétricas e microondas
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
Keysight 5G Device Test and Validation Solutions Selected by China Unicom
One of the world’s largest mobile operators leverages Keysight technology to accelerate deployment of 5G connectivity
SANTA ROSA, Calif., May 20, 2020
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world, announced that China Unicom, one of the world's largest mobile operators, has selected the company's 5G device testing solutions to ensure 5G smartphones and consumer premises equipment (CPE) comply to the latest 5G new radio (NR) standards.
In November 2019, China Unicom launched initial 5G services to deliver mobile connectivity to consumers in major Chinese cities. To expand on those services, China Unicom will leverage Keysight's 5G wireless test platforms to verify that new 5G mobile devices fulfill end-users' expectations in terms of performance, security and privacy.
China Unicom selected Keysight solutions to accelerate the service provider's rollout of compelling end-user mobile experiences and enhanced wireless services in healthcare, education and transportation. A secure, low-latency wireless connectivity fabric that combines 5G with Wi-Fi 6, cloud computing, NB-IoT and artificial intelligence enables China Unicom's customers to improve efficiencies in manufacturing, extraction of minerals, oil and gas, and harbor logistics.
"Keysight is committed to supporting a global 5G market predicted to serve more than two billion 5G subscriptions by 2025," said Kailash Narayanan, vice president and general manager of Keysight's wireless test group. "Keysight's agnostic and holistic approach to test, optimization and security, alongside key contributions to standards and partnerships, have led to many milestone achievements that are accelerating the global adoption of 5G and adjacent technologies."
China Unicom selected Keysight's 5G network emulation solutions to access a comprehensive range of test cases for protocol, radio frequency (RF), radio resource management (RRM) conformance and carrier acceptance validation.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $4.3B in fiscal year 2019. More information is available at www.keysight.com.
# # #