Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de Espectro (Analisadores de Sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisadores de Sinais Vetoriais
- Analisador Lógico
- Analisadores / Exercitadores de Protocolos
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- Sistemas de Aquisição de Dados Multicanal e Digitalizadores de Alta Velocidade
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisador de potência CC
- Analisadores de Sinais Dinâmicos, Teste Mecânico e de Grandezas Físicas
- Analisadores de forma de onda de corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Geradores de Sinais (Fontes de Sinais)
- Geradores de funções e formas de ondas arbitrárias
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Produtos de geração de pulsos
- Geradores + analisadores de dados
- HEV/EV/Emuladores de Rede e Sistemas de Teste
- Fontes de alimentação CC
- Unidades de alimentação e medição
- Cargas eletrônicas CC
- Fontes de Alimentação CA
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- Serviços de calibração
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Serviços de Consultoria Keysight
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Ixia Professional Services
- Serviços de Treinamento
- Alternativas de compra do produto
- Todos os Serviços
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Histórias de sucesso
Keysight is actively monitoring the coronavirus situation as it continues to evolve and is proactively taking steps to protect employees, customers, shareholders, and local communities. The company is adhering to government regulations in all geographies as well as guidance from public health agencies such as the World Health Organization and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control.
Like many other companies and organizations, Keysight is focused on the following:
Ensuring the Health and Safety of Employees, Customers, and Local Communities
In response to or in anticipation of government actions across the globe, Keysight has closed many office locations until at least the end of March. These closures include both the company’s headquarters in Santa Rosa, California, and principal order fulfillment and manufacturing operations in Malaysia.
During the temporary closure, Keysight employees are working from home if their role allows. This enables the company to continue to support customers and advance key projects.
Offices that remain open do so only with critical staff required to maintain operations and whose roles require being on site. At these locations, the company is increasing and enhancing cleaning while implementing social distancing.
Keysight has also halted all domestic and international travel. The company is encouraging the use of virtual meetings and collaboration tools whenever possible.
Keysight remains committed to supporting customers during this time and minimizing disruption. In the event Keysight’s ability to ship and support product and solutions is impacted for any reason, the company will notify impacted customers.
Delivering on Commitments
On March 18, 2020, Keysight issued a press release to provide a business update for its fiscal second quarter ending April 30, 2020.
Keysight’s priority remains the health and safety of its employees and customers. The situation remains dynamic and the company will keep this page updated.