Applications: High-Performance test of 5G NR network equipment and radio components
- 5G NR high performance base station transceiver systems
- 5G NR components, including remote radio heads (RRH), distributed units (DU), active antenna arrays, amplifiers, chipsets
- Best-In-Class EVM & ACLR performance with reduced footprint vs. benchtop instruments and extremely high test-throughput (“cloud ready”)
- 12GHz DUT IF option to extend range of standard 8GHz vector transceiver
- OTA readiness saves space & cost with single bi-directional remote head, with in-head switching for 2 polarizations, across all 24.25 to 43.5 GHz bands, delivering best-in-class power and EVM at chamber
- Manufacturing effectiveness: 1.2 GHz BW, Tx/Rx with Best-In-Class EVM & ACLR, operates as single instrument (includes: switching, heads, API, measurements), easy automation with calibrated system accuracy that reduces rework and false verdicts
- Wideband signal generation and analysis of 5G NR (3GPP Release 16 and higher) waveforms in both: FR1 (380 MHz to 8 GHz w/12GHz option) and FR2 (24.25 to 43.5 GHz)
- Features “OTA-friendly” expandable architecture: avoids high losses from switching & long cable runs, supports one remote mmWave head.
Measurement applications and software
- The S9130A system can be optionally factory configured at the time of ordering with the following measurement only application software:
- N9085EM0E – 5G NR Measurement Application (X-App)
- Y9085EM0E – 5G NR Waveform and Measurement Application
- See S9130A Configuration Guide for additional recommended software (user installed) including: N7631EMBC Signal Studio Pro for 5G NR, N7630EMBC for pre-5G, 89600 VSA software, and KS8400A Test Automation Platform
The Keysight S9130A 5G Performance Multi-Band Vector Transceiver with one transceiver covers FR1 (380 MHz to 8 GHz) along with one mmWave transceiver that covers FR2 (24.25 to 43.5 GHz).