- Complies with Bluetooth« Core Specification Version 2.1+ EDR, Low Energy (4.0 and 4.2) and the latest Bluetooth 5, 5.1/5.2/5.3
- Support Qualcomm® Bluetooth High Speed Link (QBHSL) format with N9081SP1E license
- Support transmitter analysis of combined output power (Basic Rate or Low Energy) or EDR relative power and modulation measurements associated with multiple results at a single time
- Spectrum measurement: output power, output spectrum bandwidth, adjacent channel power and EDR in-band spurious emissions etc.
- Modulation analysis: deviation, initial carrier frequency tolerance (ICFT), carrier frequency drift, EDR frequency stability and EDR modulation accuracy etc.
- Performance: output power accuracy up to 0.20 dB; FM deviation range 250 kHz full scale (nominal); EDR modulation accuracy: 1.2%
- Support multi-touch user interface and SCPI remote interface programming
- KeysightCare software support subscription included
- Keysight supports tiered application models with N-models for UXA/PXA/PXE, E-models for MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT, and W-models for CXA. The higher tiered application models can run at the lower platforms, which means N-models can run on all platforms, E-models can run on MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT and CXA, and W-models can only run on CXA