Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Complies with Bluetooth« Core Specification Version 2.1+ EDR, Low Energy (4.0 and 4.2) and the latest Bluetooth 5, 5.1/5.2/5.3
- Support Qualcomm® Bluetooth High Speed Link (QBHSL) format with N9081SP1E license
- Support transmitter analysis of combined output power (Basic Rate or Low Energy) or EDR relative power and modulation measurements associated with multiple results at a single time
- Spectrum measurement: output power, output spectrum bandwidth, adjacent channel power and EDR in-band spurious emissions etc.
- Modulation analysis: deviation, initial carrier frequency tolerance (ICFT), carrier frequency drift, EDR frequency stability and EDR modulation accuracy etc.
- Performance: output power accuracy up to 0.20 dB; FM deviation range 250 kHz full scale (nominal); EDR modulation accuracy: 1.2%
- Support multi-touch user interface and SCPI remote interface programming
- KeysightCare software support subscription included
- Keysight supports tiered application models with N-models for UXA/PXA/PXE, E-models for MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT, and W-models for CXA. The higher tiered application models can run at the lower platforms, which means N-models can run on all platforms, E-models can run on MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT and CXA, and W-models can only run on CXA