ESA Bluetooth Measurement Personality (Option 228)
Why install the latest version:
The ESA Series Bluetooth® measurement personality has been updated to Bluetooth RF Test Specification 1.1 revision 0.92. The changes are limited to filter settings on three measurements:
- Modulation Characteristics: Under section 188.8.131.52 b - this statement was altered "The measurement bandwidth of the tester shall be at least 3 MHz" to "The measurement bandwidth of the tester shall be at least 1.3 MHz".
- Initial Carrier Frequency Tolerance: Under section 184.108.40.206 b - there was no statement for minimum bandwidth but the same statement in 220.127.116.11 b was added to the test procedure sub section.
- Carrier Frequency Drift: Under section 18.104.22.168 b - same situation as 22.214.171.124 b
How to Get the latest Bluetooth Measurement Personality:
The A.02.06 Bluetooth Measurement Personality can be obtained using one of the following two methods:
- If you already have a license for this personality you can download the latest version from this site for free to a Microsoft® Windows based Personal Computer.
- If you do not have a license for this personality you will need to order an E440xBU-228 upgrade kit.
Note: This Bluetooth Measurement Personality version is only for use with ESA-E Series Spectrum Analyzer Models E4402B, E4404B, E4405B, and E4407B with firmware version A.09.00 or newer.
The "ESA Personality Installation Procedure" will guide you through:
- Downloading the installation image
- Creating an installation floppy disk set
- Loading the software into your ESA
- Verifying the installation
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Keysight Technologies, Inc.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2006-02-08||A.02.06||Downloadable installation file.|
|Downloadable installation file.|