O que você está procurando?
- Minimizes crosstalk with exceptionally high port-to-port isolation of >100 dB
- Broad operating frequency range provides flexibility in test setup
- Increases throughput with industry-leading settling time for FET switches of 350 us
- Low video leakage of < 5 mVpp reduces the risk of damaging sensitive RFIC components
- Eliminates the need for external drivers with an integrated TTL-compatible driver
Increase the flexibility of your test systems
Keysight U9400A solid state FET transfer switch offers outstanding performance in isolation, switching speed and video leakage over a broad operating frequency range from 300 KHz to 8 GHz. The low video leakage of these switches makes them particularly well suited for testing sensitive RFIC components. Use the U9400A in RF and microwave switching applications requiring high isolation, fast switching speed and low video leakage over a long switching lifecycle.
Interested in a U9400A?
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Solid State Switches
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
U9400A/C Solid State FET Transfer Switches
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
RF and Microwave Switching Solutions
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Understanding Solid State Switches and Their Applications
User Manuals 2018.01.31
Keysight U9400A/C Solid State FET Transfer Switches Operating & Service Manual
Veja todos os recursos