O que você está procurando?
- Up to 53 GHz bandwidth with 8.42 psec rise time enables measurement on the latest high-speed serial standards
- Runs on the M980xA PXIe Vector Network Analyzer with simple and intuitive operation
- Unmatched performance: Wide dynamic range (up to 140 dB) and low noise floor for accurate measurements
- Fast measurement speed for real-time analysis
- State-of-the art calibration techniques reduce measurement errors
- Automatic deskew for easy removal of fixture and probe effects
- Eye diagram analysis of high-speed digital interconnects
This application enables the analyzer to perform enhanced time domain analysis for high-speed data applications. All functionality of the S95010B are included (TDR/TDT mode). In addition, the S95011B enables more detailed measurements and evaluations, such as eye-diagram/mask modes, without adding PLTS software. Jitters and/or emphasis/equalization capabilities enables simulation of real-world signals and environment. The S95011B covers up to 53 GHz bandwidth. Full calibration is available and the automatic deskew ensures easy removal of fixture and probe effects. To get the best accuracy, mechanical calibration kits or ECal with DC option (i.e. N469xD or N4433D with Option 0DC) are recommended.
Interested in a S95011B?
Data Sheets 2023.10.15
M980xA Series PXIe Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2023.10.23
M980xA and M983xA Series PXIe Vector Network Analyzer
Veja todos os recursos