O que você está procurando?
S93460B True-Mode Stimulus
- Fast and fully error-corrected mixed-mode S-parameter measurements with true-mode stimulus
- Accurate differential and common-mode stimulus with VNA/DUT mismatch error correction
- Arbitrary phase and amplitude offsets with normal and in-fixture modes
- Bi-directional, forward-only or reverse-only true-mode stimulus
- Supports balanced input and output, one balanced and one single-ended devices
The S93460B integrated true-mode stimulus application (iTMSA) provides mismatch-corrected true-mode (true differential and true common) stimulus and enables accurate balanced measurements under real operating conditions. iTMSA also provides balanced measurements with forward-only sweep, reverse-only sweep, and frequency or power sweep with arbitrary phase and amplitude offsets. S93460B only works on 4-port PNA or PNA-X models. S93460B is equivalent to Option 460 on the PNA/PNA-X Series A model network analyzers.
Learn more about Keysight Network Analyzer Software
Interested in a S93460B?
Featured Resources for S93460B True-Mode Stimulus
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2023.07.11
Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2023.12.10
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
PNA-L Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Veja todos os recursos