O que você está procurando?
S93011B Enhanced Time Domain Analysis with TDR
S93011B enhanced time domain with TDR is available on all PNA models (N52xxB) and provides a one-box solution for high-speed interconnect analysis, including impedance, S-parameters, and eye-diagrams
- Up to 67 GHz of bandwidth with 6.66 ps rise time enables measurement on the latest high-speed serial standards
- Running on all PNA series B models with simple and intuitive operation inheriting from ENA-TDR
- Unmatched performance
- Low noise floor for accurate and repeatable measurements
- Wide dynamic range to observe the true performance of your device: > 110 dB
- Fast measurement speed for real-time analysis: 251 msec (1601 points, 2-port cal)
- State-of-the art calibration techniques reduce measurement errors
- Automatic deskew ensures easy removal of fixture and probe effects
- Full calibration available for the utmost in measurement accuracy
S93011B enhanced time domain analysis with TDR provides a one-box solution for high-speed interconnect analysis, including impedance, S-parameters, and eye diagrams. The S93011B is an enhancement of the S93010B time domain analysis software. The software, running on the PNA-X / PNA / PNA-L Series B-model vector network analyzers, brings three breakthroughs for signal integrity design and verification: simple and intuitive operation, fast and accurate measurements, and high ESD robustness.
For more information about Keysight Network Analyzer Software, please visit Network Analyzer Software
Interested in S93011B?
Featured Resources for S93011B Enhanced Time Domain Analysis with TDR
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
PNA-L Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2018.02.15
S93011A Enhanced Time Domain Analysis with TDR
Veja todos os recursos