O que você está procurando?
S93007B Automatic Fixture Removal
The S93007B automatic fixture removal (AFR) is the easiest way to remove fixture effects from non-coaxial device measurements and runs on the PNA/PNA-L/PNA-X Series B model network analyzers
- 5-step Wizard to guide you
- Single ended and differential devices
- Fixture left and right side can be asymmetrical
- Thru lengths can be specified or determined from open or short measurements
- Frequency extrapolation to match DUT
- Power correction compensates for fixture loss versus frequency
- De-embed files can be saved in a variety of formats for later use in PNA, ADS, and PLTS
- Requires Windows 7 OS on PNA, PNA-L, and PNA-X
Many devices do not have coaxial connectors and are put in fixtures in order to measure them in a coaxial environment. Accurately removing the effects of the fixture is required to get a good measurement of the device under test (DUT). This option adds a powerful application wizard to guide you through characterizing a fixture and removing it from the measurement. The S93007B is equivalent to Option 007 on PNA/PNA-L/PNA-X Series A model network analyzers.
Interested in S93007B?
Featured Resources for S93007B Automatic Fixture Removal
Application Notes 2014.07.31
Automatic Fixture Removal – Differential Interconnects
PNA and PNA-X Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Technical Overviews 2018.01.17
Physical Layer Test System (PLTS) 2018
PNA-L Series Microwave Network Analyzers
Veja todos os recursos