O que você está procurando?
Never Sacrifice Capability or Portability
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Standard model includes cable and antenna analyzer (CAT)
- Expand capabilities with optional T/R vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, and more
- Save time by measuring return loss and distance-to-fault simultaneously
- Calibrate easily in the field with QuickCal
- Measure average and pulse power with a USB power sensor
- Use the industry's lightest all-in-one analyzer at only 2.8 kg (6.2 lb)
- CAT and VNA: 2 MHz to 4/6 GHz
- SA: 100 kHz to 4/6 GHz
- AC/DC adapter
- Localized power cord
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder strap
- Quick Reference Guide + User Guide
- Contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. This model is no longer available directly from Keysight due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU.
N9912A FieldFox Handheld Software
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Configure as a VNA, spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
Instrument Control Software
- Easily connect and control your handheld analyzer with no programming
- Acquire screen images and trace data in a few clicks
- Rapidly build custom automated test sequences in minutes
- Includes Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for instrument control from your PC
Interested in the N9912A?
Extend the Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
N9912A FieldFox RF Handheld Analyzer 4/6 GHz
User Manuals 2021.05.01
N9912A FieldFox Analyzers User’s Guide
Technical Specifications 2020.02.29
N9912A FieldFox RF Analyzer - Data Sheet
Reference Guides 2014.09.30
N9912A FieldFox Quick Reference Guide
Application Notes 2023.03.19
Techniques for Time Domain Measurements
Application Notes 2019.11.24
Introduction to the FieldFox RF & Microwave Analyzer
Application Notes 2023.03.14
Spectrum Analysis and the Frequency Domain
Veja todos os recursos