Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produtos + Serviços
Osciloscópios + Analisadores
- Analisadores de espectro (Analisadores de sinais)
- Analisadores de Rede
- Analisador Lógico
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de taxa de erro de bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- Analisadores de potência CC
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Analisadores de Parâmetros e Dispositivos, Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Fontes + Potência
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Teste de rede
- Segurança da Rede + Visibilidade
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
- Osciloscópios + Analisadores
O que você está procurando?
- Visão geral e recursos
- Atualizações pós-compra
The N9067C is discontinued after June 1, 2019. The replacement model is the N9067EM0E X-Series Measurement Application with KeysightCare.
- Verify all key pulse signal modulation performance indicators relating to power, droop, overshoot, ripple, time (rise/fall/width/PRI), frequency, phase, and FM modulation using the comprehensive pulse table result metrics
- Visualize pulse signal modulation characteristics and impairment errors in detail with multiple time-synchronized amplitude, phase, and frequency (FM) trace results, in addition to flexible trace overlay support
- Quickly view statistical variance performance data for each reported pulse metric, accumulated over single or multiple acquisitions, using the pulse cumulative statistics table, graphical histogram, and trend line trace plots
- Record and playback signals by utilizing the 4 GB deep capture memory without having to setup an external recording solution
- Optimize pulse capture with fixed and variable length gated acquisition to capture just the pulse time of interest and not dead time
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch UI
Performance (hardware dependent)
- Display pulsed signals in a power-vs-time trace, up to 50 GHz and bandwidth up to 510 MHz (depending on configuration), expanding the usefulness of your signal analyzer
- Acquisition depth: Up to 512 MSa
- Analysis bandwidth: UXA and PXA up to 510 MHz; MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz; CXA up to 25 MHz
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the UXA, PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by other transmitters in the operating band or other events such as cross-modulation of component carriers in the transmitter.
- Scatter plot can show the detailed pulse parameters by changing units in X- and Y-scales from pulse number, peak level in dBm, droop in dB, major time parameters such as rise time, rise edge, fall time, pulse width, PRI, and frequency parameters such as mean frequency, peak-to-peak deviation, mean phase and best-fit FM slope.
- For X-Series analyzers with multi-touch UI (N90x0B)
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable licenses available
- SCPI remote user interface
The N9067C pulse analysis measurement application for multi-touch instruments provides pulsed radar and electronic warfare (EW) analysis to characterize today’s dynamic signal environment. In mission-critical aerospace, defense and EW applications, signal design and validation require comprehensive tools for pulsed radar signal analysis and cross-domain - time, frequency and modulation - test capabilities.
To help engineers achieve their design validation goals, the N9067C, a powerful multi-touch application, integrates with the powerful multi-touch X-Series signal analyzers for comprehensive analysis and troubleshooting. The N9067C populates a diverse set of pulse metrics in a flexible table format. All metrics, including pulse table results, result statistics, and cumulative statistics are easily saved into formats such as .csv for custom reports and post analysis.