O que você está procurando?
Affordable 2-Port, E-Band Network Analysis
The N5253E1 provides an affordable millimeter-wave (mmWave) vector network analysis solution for 2-port S-parameter measurements in E-band. Configured with a 4-port P5024A Streamline vector network analyzer (VNA) and a pair of N5252AW12 VDI frequency extenders, Keysight engineered an affordable solution for mmWave measurement in the E-band frequency range. The P5024A can also be used standalone for 4-port S-parameter measurements up to 20 GHz.
- Two-port S-parameter measurements in the E-band frequency range: 60 GHz to 90 GHz
- More affordable than the PNA-based E-band VNA
- Dynamic range: 100 dB minimum, 110 dB (typical)
- Test port power: +13 dBm typical
- Power calibration at test ports with an optional power sensor
- Dedicated frequency extender modules only for use with Keysight Streamline or PXI VNAs
- Waveguide calibration kit included
- Streamline P5024A 4-port VNA can be used standalone up to 20 GHz
Extend the Frequency Range and Accuracy of Your Instruments
Add frequency extension modules to overcome the inherent microwave limitations of your vector network analyzer and achieve a high level of measurement accuracy. With the N5253E1 E-band VNA system, you can:
- Switch easily between different waveguide band frequency extenders using the built-in mmWave dialog
- Make power level adjustments for higher frequency and accuracy
- Enhance power calibration at test ports with an external waveguide sensor (not included)