O que você está procurando?
- This package enables serial triggering and decode for USB 2.0 low- and full-speed, USB 2.0 hi-speed, USB power delivery (USB PD), along with the USB 2.0 signal quality test, jitter analysis, eye diagrams, mask test, and frequency response analysis capabilities
- Verify the analog quality of signals generated by USB hubs, hosts, and devices based on USB-IF compliance standards
- Trigger on various USB packet types including token, data, handshake, special, and various error conditions including PID, CRC, and glitch errors
- Dual-bus decoding with time-interleaved protocol lister display
- Serial decode trace time-correlated with USB waveforms
- Compatible with segmented memory acquisition with decoding on every captured packet
- Precision differential probes available
- Easily complete jitter analysis with the automask setup, low noise, and histogram capability
The USB software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables USB 2.0 low-, full-, and hi-speed protocol trigger and decode, as well as USB PD (Power Delivery) trigger and decode. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including USB 2.0 automated signal quality testing, jitter analysis, mask testing, and frequency response analysis (Bode plots) to help test and debug high-speed digital signals, such as USB 2.0.
Get a 30-day trial license for D6000USBB.
The D6000USBB USB 2.0 Triggering and Analysis option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D6000USBB?
Featured Resources for D6000USBB USB 2.0 Triggering and Analysis for the 6000 X-Series
Data Sheets 2021.08.01
USB Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz
Data Sheets 2023.10.05
Infiniium Offline Analysis Software
Guias de Configuração 2019.05.21
Guia de configuração para o software dos osciloscópios InfiniiVision
Product Fact Sheets 2023.07.30
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
Application Notes 2019.11.25
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Characterization of Serial Buses
Application Notes 2024.01.02
Jitter Measurement Analysis using Keysight Oscilloscopes
Veja todos os recursos