O que você está procurando?
The B4610A data import tool allows you to import external data into the logic analyzer software application for analysis just like data acquired by logic analyzer acquisition hardware. The application runs on a logic analyzer or an external PC. Virtual import modules read data from a module CSV or module binary (ALB) file and make it available to a wide variety of display windows and analysis tools. You can create Module CSV files by external tools or from any logic analyzer module. Module binary (ALB) files are created by Keysight InfiniiVision 7000 Series, 6000 Series, or 5000 Series oscilloscopes. Data import modules are a licensed feature. You can evaluate the data import capability on up to 16 rows (states) of imported data without a license.
- Enables easy offline viewing, analysis, and data sharing with remote team members
- Provides rapid insight into deep acquisition traces without the need for the instrument that captured the trace
- Makes the acquisition hardware available for additional measurements
- Enables rapid insight through a wide variety of display and analysis tools
Supported File Formats
- Module CSV
- Module binary (ALB)
- Import data in supported file formats from a variety of external sources: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, simulation data, etc.
- Logic analyzers: 16900 Series, 16800 Series with version 3.70 or higher
- Oscilloscopes: Keysight InfiniiVision 7000 Series, 6000 Series, and 5000 Series with version 5.0 or higher
- Logic analyzer application software version 3.70 or higher
Interested in a B4610A?
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
B4610A Data Import Tool for Offline Viewing and Analysis
Article Reprints 2015.05.12
Testing HSUPA Devices
Veja todos os recursos