O que você está procurando?
- Low power uncertainty of ±2.5%
- Low polarization dependence of <±0.005 dB
- High sensitivity of -110 dBm
- Traceable to NIST and PTB
The Keysight 81634B optical power sensor is the right choice for accurate power measurements on fiberoptic devices. The modular sensor fits into all Keysight 816x Lightwave mainframes and can be used singly or in multiples for parallel measurements of multichannel devices. The input fiber is easily attached using Keysight's flexible connector adapters or bare-fiber adapter
The module can run measurement applications like data logging, stability and recording minimum and maximum values over time. Triggered synchronization with tunable laser modules enables powerful spectral measurements, with the advantages of higher resolution, better polarization dependence and cost-and-time-efficient multichannel expandability. The module logs up to 20,000 samples with averaging time as low as 100µs.
- Low uncertainty in Power and PDL leaves you narrower test margins for your components.
- The traceability gives you the certainty of measurements referenced to internationally accepted standards.
- The optical detector design with a thermally stabilized and hermetically sealed detector behind a glass window enables consistent measurement results independent of ambient environment inluences like humidity, dust and temperature.
- The comprehensive sampling and trigger concept (hardware trigger lines, filtering, event trigger, hardware timer, analog output) gives you the flexibility to adapt the power meter to changing test needs.
Learn more about Keysight Optical Power Measurement
Interested in a 81634B?
Extend the capabilities for your Low Polarization Dependence Optical Power Sensor
Featured Resources for 81634B Low Polarization Dependence Optical Power Sensor
Configuration Guides 2019.07.21
Lightwave Solution Platform
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
Power Sensor Modules - Optical Heads - Return Loss Modules
User Manuals 2015.01.31
81630B/4B/6B/7B Power Sensor Modules and 81635A Dual Power Sensor Module
Lightwave Catalog: Test & Measurement Networks and Data Centers
User Manuals 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, and 8166A/B Users Guide
Programming Guides 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, 8166A/B Programming Guide
User Manuals 2011.06.30
81632B/3B/4B/6B/7B Power Sensor Modules and 81635A Dual Power Sensor Module User's Guide
Veja todos os recursos