Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirme o seu país ou área
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Analisadores Lógicos
- Analisadores de Protocolo e Exercitadores
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Analisadores de Figura de Ruído e Fontes de Ruído
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- Analisadores de Potência AC
- DC Power Analyzers
- Equipamento de Teste de Materiais
- Analisadores de Forma de Onda de Corrente
- Analisadores de Parâmetros / Traçadores de Curvas
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
Explorar por Caso de Uso
Explorar por Indústria
- Todas as Soluções
O que você está procurando?
Keysight After School is a hands-on science program for children between the ages of 9 and 13 years in communities where the company has a presence. Keysight After School features 23 different hands-on life, physical and earth-science experiments designed as complete "programs-in-a-box" with all the materials needed for students to implement various science-based experiments. Keysight employee volunteers use the kits to lead students through the various science experiments such as electronic-circuit games, balloon-powered cars, clean water engineering, weather stations and more. To learn more about the kits, visit the Youth Exploration in Science website.
After completing their experiments, Keysight After School participants are encouraged to take their finished project with them. This provides an opportunity for the students to continue learning the concept presented, share the project with family and friends, or show it to their teachers.
Keysight After School is meant to supplement in-class science lessons and supports most international, federal and state science standards. While utilized mostly in a school setting, the program has also been presented in non-traditional venues such as community centers, museums, hospitals, and through non-governmental organizations.
Keysight fully funds the program, and its delivery by employee volunteers, at no cost to the host organizations or participating students.
To learn more about Keysight After School and how it might be implemented in your community, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Mapa do site
- Trademark Acknowledgements
- Contate o Webmaster