Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
- Industry’s only and highest-density Dual-PHY SFP+/10GBASE-T RJ45 solution
- Feature, scale and performance parity with existing 10GE and 1GE load modules
- Purpose built to test high-performance, low-latency devices
- 5-Speed 10G/5G/2.5G/1GE/100M ports provide low total cost of ownership and high ROI
- Broad coverage of L4-7 protocols including video, voice, storage, and access
Evolve Your Multi-Rate Ethernet Testing
High-Density 10G/5G/2.5G/1G/100M Multi-Rate Ethernet Test In One Load Module
Keysight's Novus 10/1 5-speed family of load modules offers complete Layer 2–7 network and application testing in a single system.
Support for Dual-PHY SFP+ and 10GBASE-T RJ45 copper that provides line-rate L2/3 traffic generation and analysis, high-performance routing/bridging, and host and access protocol emulation. True L4-7 application traffic generation and subscriber emulation is available, all with one load module. With up to 16 Dual-PHY ports per module, you can create ultra-high-density test environments for 10/5/2.5/1/100M Ethernet over copper and fiber. Up to 192 5-speed test ports are supported in a single 12-slot rackmount chassis.
Novus 5-speed load modules are available in four different models to match your requirements and budget:
- NOVUS10/5/2.5/1/100M16DP: A full-featured 16-port, Dual-PHY SFP+ and RJ45 10/5/2.5/1/100M load module
- NOVUS10/5/2.5/1/100M8DP: A full-featured 8-port, Dual-PHY SFP+ and RJ45 10/5/2.5/1/100M load module
- NOVUS10/5/2.5/1/100M16DP-R: A reduced-feature 16-port, Dual-PHY SFP+ and RJ45 10/5/2.5/1/100M load module
- NOVUS10/5/2.5/1/100M8DP-R: A reduced-feature 8-port, Dual-PHY SFP+ and RJ45 10/5/2.5/1/100M load module
To support evolving test needs, users can add a field-upgrade option that converts an 8-port 5-speed load module to a 16-port 5-speed load module.
(Customer support login required)