Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- PXA corrections for >1 GHz of bandwidth
- Frequency coverage to 50 GHz
- Easy-to-use solution with automatic correction data sent from PXA
- Performance has been measured and characterized; includes frequency response and phase linearity performance
- Effective 12-bit resolution for less than 500 MHz of bandwidth, 10-bit resolution for bandwidths >500 MHz
- Spur-free dynamic range (SFDR) of 65 dBc
- Flatness <2 dB (BW <800 MHz)
- Analysis bandwidth of 1.16 GHz
- N9030A PXA signal analyzer - Data Sheet
- DSO9204H Infiniium high-definition oscilloscope - Data Sheet
- 89600 VSA software - Technical Overview
- Order this item as N9070A-001
Many digital communications and radar applications today require demodulation and analysis of wideband signals in the microwave region. While this task can be accomplished using a modern wideband oscilloscope to directly digitize microwave signals for analysis, the PXA signal analyzer also can be used as a cost-effective downconverter when used with lower sampling rate digitizers or digital oscilloscopes.
The N9070A wideband signal analysis solution takes advantage of the PXA’s wide IF output, a high dynamic range oscilloscope, and the powerful 89600 VSA software to deliver a wideband high-dynamic range signal analysis solution at an affordable price. In the past, when using a signal analyzer as a downconverter, a source would be required to do a calibration at the specific center frequency the test was being performed at. This was expensive and making a measurement could take a considerable amount of time. The PXA now offers exportable correction data and when combined with the characterized IF data, allows for an accurate measurement throughout the frequency range of the analyzer. This simplifies the wideband measurement, similar to running the VSA inside a standalone PXA. The corrections span over 1 GHz and allow the VSA to run inside the oscilloscope. The VSA can be used to characterize and troubleshoot over 75 signal formats, both custom and standard based, or analyze pulsed signals for phase linearity or modulation on pulse.