관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
The N9068C has been discontinued, it's replacement is the N9068EM0E.
- One-touch measurements for analyzing phase noise in frequency domain (log plot) and time domain (spot frequency)
- Takes advantages of the outstanding UXA’s internal phase noise performance
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch user interface
- Log plot: Phase noise view in frequency domain including DANL floor and integrated noise measurements
- Spot frequency: Phase noise view in time domain including carrier frequency drift measurement
- Monitor spectrum: Easy-to-use simple spectrum view for a quick check of your signal
- IQ waveform: Easy-to-use simple time domain view
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface with 100% code compatibility to any other X-Series signal analyzers
The N9068C phase noise measurement application transforms Keysight's X-Series signal analyzers into intuitive phase noise testers with frequency and time domain analysis and multi-touch screen operation.
Phase noise measurements
- View the phase noise from frequency offset 1 Hz
- View the phase noise behavior of the signal under test across decades of offset frequencies with the log plot
- Use AM rejection in the log plot so that you observe only the phase component
- Characterize phase noise related behaviors from different angles for various applications with multiple markers with various marker functions
- Signal Tracking provides a simultaneous view of phase noise and delta frequency in time domain
- Working with X-Series signal analyzer and an external mixer, it enables phase noise measurements with the carrier frequency to millimeter-wave and beyond
For more information about phase noise, please visit Phase Noise Measurement.
해당 이미지가 없습니다.