무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
- Frequency range 325 to 500 GHz
- WR2.2 input port flange
- Low conversion loss 17 dB
- Driven directly from a PXA, MXA or EXA signal analyzer with Option EXM
- Direct frequency amplitude display on signal analyzer
- Easily reconfigurable as a block down-converter with up to 20 GHz bandwidth
- 9V DC power supply included
The N9029AV02 millimeter-wave signal analyzer frequency extension module is one of the mixer/amplifier/multiplier chain series (WRxx SAX Series) from VDI Inc. that has been designed to work directly with the N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA or N9010A EXA X-Series signal analyzers. The module provides high sensitivity millimeter measurements for the WR2.2 waveguide band covering 325 to 500 GHz. The N9029AV02 extends the high performance attributes of the X-Series signal analyzer into millimeter frequencies.
For more millimeter test equipment solutions, please contact Virginia Diodes, Inc. (VDI)
For more information about millimeter wave frequency extender, please visit Millimeter-Wave Frequency Extension Modules.
Featured Resources for Millimeter-Wave Signal Analyzer Frequency Extension Module, 325 to 500 GHz
Technical Overviews 2020.04.02
Millimeter Wave Frequency Extenders
User Manuals 2022.08.01
N9029AV01-V19, V1B, V2B Signal Analyzer Frequency Extension Module and Accessories - User's Guide
모든 리소스 보기