- Guided setup with automated receiver stress signal calibration and conformance test procedures
- One-button conformance capability to simplify test process
- Expert mode for beyond-conformance testing and characterization
- Fast characterization of single or multi-lane C-PHYSM receivers
- HTML and Microsoft Excel reports for easy post-processing
- N5991MC2E frame generator and debug tools available to debug DUTs easily and to enabling set-up of all C-PHY-parameters in application terms
The Keysight N5991MC2A receiver conformance test software maximizes the value of your Keysight M8195A arbitrary waveform generator, helping you test, debug, and characterize your C-PHY 2.0 receiver designs easily with an intuitive user interface. The software automates the complex stress signal synthesis, calibration, and receiver test procedures, replacing the human factor with consistency and repeatability. During the process, the software generates test reports that you can export in HTML or Microsoft Excel for further data analysis.
Complete your C-PHY 2.0 receiver test station with the Keysight N5991MC2E frame generator, a software tool that eases the debugging of your C-PHY 2.0 DUT. This tool helps you to create complex C-PHY waveforms and is primarily used for ad-hoc debugging.
Keysight partner BitifEye Digital Test Solutions, market leader for high-speed digital test automation, provides integrated solutions that complement the Keysight instrument portfolio. To learn more about BitifEye and their wide range of software and hardware products and services, visit www.bitifeye.com.
MIPI® service marks and logo marks are owned by MIPI Alliance, Inc. and any use of such marks by Keysight Technologies is under license. Other service marks and trade names are those of their respective owners