Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Automate any measurement that your Infiniium or InfiniiVision real-time oscilloscope makes
- Automate and customize your multi-lane interface testing with available switch matrix (Keysight U3020AS26 and BitifEye BIT-2100 Series) or custom switch matrix
- Automate custom tests (with configuration variables and connection prompts)
- Fully compatible with Infiniium’s EZJIT+, InfiniiSim, InfiniiScan, and User Defined Function options, and the MathWorks MATLAB
- Compatible with Infiniium 9000 and S-Series and InfiniiVision Series Oscilloscopes
- Download the UDA Development Environment, compatible with Windows ® XP or later, on the Software Trials and Licenses Tab
- Find or share user-defined applications at www.keysight.com/find/share_uda
- Control any SCPI-Compliant test and measurement equipment
- Use Infiniium's remote programming interface (RPI) software to control UDA
- Control external instrument controllers (pattern generator, probe switch, temperature chamber, etc.)
- Develop “Add-In” extensions that can be plugged into existing compliance applications, including USB, PCIe ®, DDR, SATA, HDMI, MIPI, Ethernet and others.
- Execute pre/post processing scripts (MATLAB, LabView, Python, C++, Visual Basic, etc.)
- Operate device under test controllers (to transmit specific test pattern, change test mode, etc.)
- Manage overall test plan for full validation and characterization of your designs
User defined application (UDA) is a fully customizable automated test application for your Infiniium or InfiniiVision oscilloscope. It provides full automation, including the ability to control other test and measurement devices. The development environment is free to download today, so you can begin to create your own UDAs. Simply download the software, install it on your desktop or scope, and begin developing the automated test packages you need.
User defined application provides a unique mix of flexibility (that compliance applications are unable to provide) and ease of use (that today’s other automation applications can’t match). The User defined application was created by the Infiniium team to be run with Keysight oscilloscopes. It has the look and feel of Infiniium’s world class compliance applications such as USB 3.0 and SATA 6G; only you control all the measurements of the application. The UDA is the only fully customizable automated environment made for an oscilloscope by an oscilloscope designer.
With one license you can run as many UDAs and Add-Ins as you want on your Infiniium and InfniiVision oscilloscope. You have the flexibility of creating a wide variety of software packages, from a simple a frequency measurement to the most advanced and accurate jitter testing.
UDA adds a feature to automate and customize your multi-lane interface testing with available switch matrix (Keysight U3020AS26 and BitifEye BIT-2100 Series) or custom switch matrix. UDA switches the signal under test from a multi-lane interface so you do not have to be in front of the test setup to do this task manually. It also supports test plan feature, which iteratively runs through the different permutations of your device setup and tracks the results. It makes testing of multi-lane signals more efficient and saves you time.
Visual Basic and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PCIe® is a US registered trademark and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.