Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
- Test setup wizard guides you through test selection, configuration, connection, execution, and results reporting
- Test results report documents test configuration, measurements made, pass/fail status, margin analysis, and waveforms
- JEDEC test measurement with navigation capability for DDR debug
- Statistical analysis on read or write data for margin testing
- JEDEC JESD79-2F DDR2 SDRAM Specification
- INTEL DDR2 JEDEC Specification Addendum 1.1
- JESD209-2B LPDDR2 Specification
- Compliance testing of clock jitter, electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Unique Read and Write separation techniques with InfiniiScan Zone Qualify trigger
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meet DDR2 and LPDDR2 measurement needs
- Use the N5467B User Defined Application tool (www.keysight.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
The DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test software gives you a fast, easy way to test, debug and characterize your DDR2 and LPDDR2 designs. Both DDR2 and LPDDR2 devices operate as fast as 1066 MT/s and feature a smaller footprint and lower power consumption than DDR1 devices. At these fast transfer speeds, signal integrity is key to reliable and interoperable performance. The DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test software performs a combination of clock jitter measurements and electrical tests that let you thoroughly evaluate devices in accordance with the JEDEC Specification. In addition, the software Custom mode provides further insights for root-cause analysis.
Intel is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.