Attenuator Control Capability
- Attenuation sweep function – define the sweep time, number of cycles and step size for your application
- Relative attenuation step function - set attenuation relative to any value
- Attenuation steps - 0 dB to 121 dB, 121 dB to 0 dB, or back and forth for the preset number of cycles (1 to 1000)
- User selectable sweep time - 50 ms to 10 s; 50 ms incremental
- 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability typical per section for the entire 5 million cycles
- Excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness
Remote Control and Programming
- LXI Class C compliant for easy remote integration
An integrated attenuation solution for wireless communication
J7201B attenuation controls unit provide an integrated solution for R&D and manufacturing engineers in wireless communication, aerospace and defense and electronic component industries. Operating from DC to 18 GHz, the J7201B provides attenuation up to 121 dB with a 1 dB step size. A unique attenuation sweep function lets you select start/stop attenuation, step size, dwell time and number of cycles of for your application. J7201B offers exceptional < 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability typical per section for the entire 5 million cycles which reduces your cost of ownership.
Designed in a compact half-rack, 2 unit high form factor, the Keysight J7201B ensures ease-of-use in benchtop applications and greater efficiency and throughput in ATE testing. GPIB, USB and LAN connectivity (LXI Class C Compliant) allow easy remote control and triggering.
J7201B attenuation control unit’s attenuation sweep function makes it ideal for designing, validating and manufacturing WiMAX™ and WLAN components and for mobile handset base transceiver station (BTS) handover test.
Interested in a J7201B?
Featured Resources for Attenuation Control Unit, DC to 18 GHz, 0 to 121 dB, 1-dB Steps
Technical Overviews 2020.12.21
J7201A/B/C Attenuation Control Units DC to 6/18/26.5 GHz
Service Manuals 2019.09.24
Keysight J7201A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit Operating and Service Manual
모든 리소스 보기