Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
- 개요 및 특징
- 구매 후 업그레이드
The ideal instrument for your USB 3.0, GDDR5, and PCI Express gen2 measurements
- 13 GHz true analog bandwidth, upgradable to 33 GHz
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory with 20 Mpts per channel standard (50 Mpts per channel standard on DSA models)
- See the 90000 X-Series in action
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy
- 13 GHz of true analog bandwidth provides more detail of spectral analysis of transients and wide-bandwidth RF signals
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (1.25 mVrms at 13 GHz at 50 mV/div)
- Industry’s lowest jitter measurement floor (<100 fS)
Industry’s first and only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software
- Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools (featuring PrecisionProbe)
- Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees, with the added flexibility of user-defined application add-on capability
- Support for emerging technologies including GDDR5, PCIe gen 2, DisplayPort 1.2, USB 3.0 and more
- MATLAB® software available directly from Keysight for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Keysight oscilloscopes
Whether you’re validating emerging high speed serial bus technology; identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals; or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Infiniium DSOX91304A oscilloscopes are engineered for 13 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor. The DSOX91304A features a full suite of applications that are ideal for your compliance testing of USB 3.0, GDDR5, DisplayPort, HDMI, and many more technologies. The DSOX91304A’s wide bandwidth, high effective number of bits, deep memory, and high spurious free dynamic range make analyzing RF signals in the X-band not only possible, but also more accurate than any other real time oscilloscopes on the market at 13 GHz. Keysight’s DSOX91304A now features EZJIT + new tailfit algorithm for easy and effective separation of difficult jitter situations such as aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter (ABUJ), which coupled with industry’s leading jitter measurement floor means the most accurate jitter picture.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. The DSOX91304A is fully compatible with the InfiniiMax I / II probing systems for probing from 1 GHz to 13 GHz. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.