무엇을 찾고 있습니까?
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors significantly faster
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 command / status words, data words, and error conditions
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data, and error conditions
- Perform hardware-based pass / fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to test the analog quality of your network
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications
- For the InfiniiVision 3000A X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, advanced math, and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis
- For the InfiniiVision 3000T/G X-Series oscilloscopes, this package enables MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (bode plot), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis. Advanced math already comes standard on all 3000T/G X-Series oscilloscopes
The aerospace software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000A, 3000T, and 3000G X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace and defense industries.
Get a 30-day trial license for D3000AERB
The D3000AERB Aerospace and Defense Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 3000A/T X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D3000AERB?
Extend The Capabilities For Your Aerospace And Defense Software For The 3000A/T X-Series
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Product Fact Sheets 2021.10.25
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Application Notes 2018.02.28
ARINC 429 Eye-diagram and Pulse-shape Mask Testing
Application Notes 2015.01.07
Performing MIL-STD 1553 Eye-diagram Mask Testing
모든 리소스 보기