The Keysight 10704A retroreflector (cube corner) is a measurement reflector for single-beam measurements. It is paired with the Keysight 10705A single beam interferometer and is designed for making limited space, single-axis measurements. If mass is critical, the Keysight 10704A is available without housing as the Keysight 10713C, and for extremely critical mass requirements, the Keysight 10713D 1/4-inch base retroreflector can be used.
The Keysight 10704A is one component of a family of measurement optics that tailor interferometer systems for the physical layout and measurement requirements of each application. Configured with appropriate laser head and system electronics, the optics are part of a precise positioning system providing the highest positioning accuracy, resolution, and repeatability.
- Designed for beam diameters of 6 mm or less
- Available for use in PC and VMEbus compatible systems
- Recommended Interferometer: Keysight 10705A
- Weight: Keysight 10704A: 10.5 g (0.4 oz)
- Keysight 10713C 1/2 inch cube corner: 1.4 g (0.05 oz)
- Keysight 10713D 1/4 inch cube corner: 0.2 g (0.007 oz)
Interested in a 10704A?
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Optics and Laser Heads for Laser-Interferometer Positioning Systems
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Measurement Optics
모든 리소스 보기