This cube corner measurement reflector for single-beam measurements pairs with the Keysight 10705A single beam interferometer to make limited space, single-axis measurements. If mass is critical, use the reflector without housing (Keysight 10713C), or for extremely critical mass requirements, the Keysight 10713D 1/4-inch base retroreflector.
The 10704A is part of a family of measurement optics that tailor interferometer systems for the physical layout and measurement requirements of each application. Configured with appropriate laser head and system electronics, the optics are part of a precise positioning system providing the highest positioning accuracy, resolution, and repeatability.
- Designed for beam diameters of 6 mm or less
- Available for use in PC and VMEbus compatible systems
- Recommended Interferometer: Keysight 10705A
- Weight: Keysight 10704A: 10.5 g (0.4 oz)
- Keysight 10713C 1/2 inch cube corner: 1.4 g (0.05 oz)
- Keysight 10713D 1/4 inch cube corner: 0.2 g (0.007 oz)
Interested in a 10704A?
Extend the Capabilities
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Optics and Laser Heads for Laser-Interferometer Positioning Systems
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Measurement Optics