- Reduces space requirements and simplifies management for high port densities for broad range of speeds — 400/100/50/40/25/10/1GE — in 11RU vertical rack space
- 3 chassis models to meet test requirements and budget: XGS12-SD standard performance; XGS12-SDL standard performance; XGS12-HSL high performance
- Ultra-high performance chassis assembly with innovative high-speed backplane that supports resource aggregation and meets high-bandwidth requirement
- Simplified management and upgrades with integrated IxOS operating system for chassis and load modules
- Enables simple and quick field service with field-replaceable Modular Controller, Fan, and Power Supply Modules
- Remote chassis management via browser (on XGS12-HSL and XGS12-SDL models)
- Offers multi-user environment that leverages a per-port user ownership model for all test module ports
Flexible, High-Density 12-Slot Chassis
Our test systems deliver the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for the security, performance, functional, and conformance testing of networks, devices, and networked applications. The XGS12 12-slot modular chassis platform delivers the most comprehensive solution for performance, functional, security, and conformance testing of network equipment and network applications.
Operating in conjunction with industry-leading IxNetwork, IxLoad, and BreakingPoint test applications and automation APIs, this platform provides the power and performance necessary for massive-scale Layer 2–7 testing.
All XGS12 chassis platform models—XGS12-SD, XGS12-SDL, and XGS12-HSL—have a front-to-back airflow system to ensure that Keysight's highest-density load modules operate efficiently. A true modular construction maximizes serviceability as each major system component is self-contained and field-replaceable with the fan, power supply, and processor components designed to be readily installed and removed.
Our load modules are hot-swappable, allowing for a highly-flexible testing environment. This chassis family supports Novus, XM, K400, PerfectStorm, and CloudStorm load modules, providing seamless integration with existing Keysight test systems.
Data Sheets 2021.06.25
XGS12 Chassis Platform
Application Notes 2020.12.17
IxOS / IxNetwork Synchronization Architectures
Case Studies 2020.05.28
Ixia and Alcatel-Lucent Validate IEEE1588v2 Performance for Mobile Backhaul