Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
- High-performance DU emulator for MIMO and massive MIMO O-RU test and validation
- Integrated with Open RAN Studio to play, capture, and analyze O-RAN traffic
- Future proof CUSM-Plane fronthaul validation in a single platform
- Expandable fronthaul data rate address massive MIMO beamforming test demand
- Flexible reference clock sources fits different timing topologies
- High-density and high-performance clock quality analytic tool
- Analyze PTP, SyncE, and digital clocks with built-in impairment for realistic testing
- Measures clock quality per ITU-T recommendations and O-RAN specifications
- Test multiple clock paths in parallel across devices and networks
- Scalable multi-user architecture for parallel test execution
Comprehensive Validation for MIMO and Massive MIMO O-RAN Radio Unit
Open fronthaul architectures and gNB disaggregation requires comprehensive analysis of disaggregated RAN elements of O-RU, O-DU, and O-CU. The Radio unit (O-RU) connects RF and digital domain, impacts spectral efficiency, energy saving and cost reduction, and is the key element for a successful 5G deployment. As Chipset vendors and NEMs roll out O-RAN Radio Unit (O-RU), they need to test O-RAN compliance, massive MIMO beamforming and performance to ensure the coverage, capacity, and user experience that is promised with 5G.
The Keysight Time Sync Analyzer expands the Open RAN Studio solution portfolio, and is a high-performance O-DU emulator targeting CUSM-Plane test and validation for MIMO and massive MIMO O-RAN Radio Units (O-RU).
See Open RAN Studio for more details about O-RU testing and validation.
Ensure Robust Timing Infrastructure for 5G Success
Timing and Synchronization has become essential to a variety of networks and industries. With the introduction of Ethernet-based fronthaul into the 5G Radio Access Network (RAN), the demand for synchronizing devices across RAN has become more stringent. Many RAN devices now need to support Ethernet-based synchronization technologies with enhanced accuracy.
Keysight’s Time Sync Analyzer provides clock quality analysis capabilities to test synchronization performance for devices and networks, allowing users to analyze an array of digital clocks, packet clocks, and Ethernet PHY clocks, targeting 5G O-RAN, xHaul transport, as well as Cloud and Data Center networks.
Data Sheets 2023.11.14
Time Sync Analyzer — O-RAN