Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Por Favor, Confirme
Confirme o seu país para ter acesso a informações sobre preços aplicáveis, ofertas especiais, eventos e contatos.
Produto e Serviços
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Testadores de Taxa de Erro de Bit (BERT)
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Geradores, Cargas e Fontes de Alimentação
- Instrumentos Modulares
- Segurança e Teste de Rede
- Network Visibility
- Serviço e suporte do KeysightCare
- KeysightAccess Service
- Serviços de calibração
- Serviços de Reparo
- Technology Refresh Services
- Teste como serviço — TaaS (sigal em Inglês)
- Network / Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Serviços financeiros
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- Todos os Serviços
- Produtos Adicionais
- Todos os produtos, softwares e serviços
O que você está procurando?
IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology is a forum to discuss the latest technologies and innovative applications in phased array systems.
Join Keysight for live demos of PathWave System Design (SystemVue), one platform for system architecture, design, and verification, and of our PNA-X, where we will be demonstrating calibration of a phased array beamformer.
Attending the technical sessions? Make sure to check out the three papers that Keysight will be presenting:
- Flat-Top Beam Shaped Phased Array Design Using Multi-Beam Superposition by Dr. Wilfredo Rivas-Torres and Dr. Murthy Upmaka
- Ka Band Phased Array Development Platform by Mike Ballou (Keysight) and Qui Luu (ADI)
- Compact Antenna Test Range EVM Measurements of a Millimeter-Wave Phased Array using a VNA by Dr. Dustin Brown
Dr. Wilfredo Rivas-Torres
Systems Simulation Application Scientist
Wilfredo has worked in Wireless and Aerospace/Defense industries for over 30 years. He has experience with both circuit and system level systems design. Wilfredo holds a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from Florida Atlantic University. Currently he is an Aerospace/Defense Application Development Scientist at Keysight Technologies, Inc. whereat he supports space and defense customers with their system design, analyses, simulations and connection of these with test and measurement equipment.
Dr. Murthy Upmaka
Senior Applications Engineer, Keysight Technologies
Murthy has been with Keysight Technologies for the past 20 years. He has a Ph.D. in Physics and has published several papers in international journals. In his current role, Murthy enjoys working with various design engineers helping them design RF/MW circuits and systems using Keysight’s design software tools. Currently, he is focused on the aerospace defense sector and specifically on end-to-end system design flows.
Based in Andover, Massachusetts, Mike Ballou is a Senior Applications Engineer / Specialist in the aerospace and defense industry group. Mike holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Before joining Keysight in 2000, Mike developed microwave materials and test solutions for the aircraft industry.
Dr. Dustin Brown
Application Engineer/Scientist – Space and Satellite
Dustin joined Keysight in 2022 after completing a summer internship in 2019. As a former intern, Dustin worked on developing instrumentation for fast calibration of 5G phased arrays. He holds a B.S. in Engineering from LeTourneau University and is currently a Ph.D. candidate in Electrical Engineering at UCLA, where he conducts research on techniques for over-the-air EVM measurements of millimeter-wave antennas and phased arrays. Dustin is based in Santa Rosa, CA.