Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Visualize Your Test Insights in Real Time
The Keysight EL30000 Series Bench electronic load with a built-in data logger provides new levels of test insights for your devices like power supplies, batteries, DC to DC converters, and more. View voltage and current trends to make real-time decisions, rather than waiting hours for a test to complete. At the heart of the EL30000 is a highly accurate measurement system that provides real-time updates to the large display. Keysight’s PathWave BenchVue software allows you to operate the electronic load remotely, execute test sequences, log data, and integrate with other test instruments. Single and dual-channel models are available with up to 600 W for measurements that require more power. Start your test with confidence and finish with results you trust.
- Test voltages up to 150 V
- Sink current up to 60 or 120 A
- Use operating modes: constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR), constant power (CP)
- Save data internally or to an external USB flash drive
- Improve load regulation with four-wire remote sense
- Create dynamic load profiles with device's LIST function
- Connect with USB, LAN (LXI Core), and optional GPIB
PathWave BenchVue Electronic Load Software
Easily control your electronic loads, build automated tests, and visualize measurements over time for better device characterization.
- Track and record your voltage, current, and resistance to understand the impact of events to power draw.
- Configure modules in parallel for single point configuration of multiple modules.
- Export data in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB and Microsoft Excel or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Develop custom test procedures or sequences with Test Flow.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Quickly Test Your Power Sources
The EL30000 Series DC electronic loads characterize most devices without additional equipment. Make accurate voltage and current measurements on one or two inputs. Use the built-in data logger to characterize voltage, current, resistance, and power over time. Create a real-world dynamic load profile or a sudden transient and use the scope view feature to capture the response. For higher current and power measurements, combine the two inputs into a single channel — measure up to 120 A or 600 W. Save and transfer results with a USB flash drive, LAN, or optional GPIB interface.
Number of Inputs
1 or 2 Independent
Total Dissipated Power
350 or 600 W
0.040% + 130 µA
0.040% + 120 uV
USB, LAN, Optional GPIB
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
PathWave BenchVue Electronic Load Control and Automation
Easily control your electronic loads, build automated tests, and visualize measurements over time using PathWave BenchVue software for better device characterization.
- KeysightCare software support subscription included
- License included with new instrument purchase
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2022.12.06
Solar Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for IoT Devices
Data Sheets 2023.10.01
White Papers 2022.06.19
Electronic Load Fundamentals | Keysight
Application Notes 2019.10.14
Demonstrate DC Electronic Load Fundamentals
Application Notes 2020.04.07
Keysight Solution for Power Storage and Conversion Testing
White Papers 2022.08.28
Improve Voltage Regulation Using Remote Sense
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Zero Volt Electronic Load
Case Studies 2022.12.06
DC-DC Converter Testing
Alle Ressourcen anzeigen