Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong, China
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Wireless Network Emulators
- Channel Emulators
- Nemo Wireless Network Solutions
- 5G OTA Chambers
- Radio Access + Core Network Test
- In-circuit Test Systems
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components
- Customized Product Solutions
- Parametric Test Solutions
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Education Services
- Financial Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment from Keysight
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Automotive networks are evolving rapidly to provide the high-speed data transfer demanded by the connected car. Technologies like automotive Ethernet and conventional buses like CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, DDR, and others will come together to meet evolving performance requirements.
Enabling communication, safety, convenience, and electrification applications expected in modern and future vehicles requires managing increasing data volumes and speeds. Keysight offers the high-performance design and test platforms you need to deliver your automotive innovations faster and better.
Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicles use lots of sensors, controls, and interfaces with higher bandwidth requirements. Automotive Ethernet provides a single universal medium for communication that allows different components to coexist on the same switched network.
Keysight offers full-stack conformance test solutions for Layers 1–7 for automotive Ethernet to ensure network integrity for compliance, decode, TSN, TCP/IP stack testing, as well as safe and secure performance of the connected car.
Testing Layers 1–7 of Automotive Ethernet
Keysight and UNH Collaborate to Advance Automotive Ethernet
You must have unfailing trust in both your test plans and your test equipment to ensure your automotive Ethernet products meet specifications with accuracy and reliability. The University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL) is industry-recognized worldwide for automotive Ethernet compliance testing.
For this reason, Keysight Technologies and UNH-IOL have partnered to co-author these virtual online learning events for you.
Test and debug serial buses with oscilloscopes
The oscilloscope is the primary measurement tool used today to test and debug the physical layer of automotive serial buses, including CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, SENT, and MOST.
Automotive electrical environments are naturally harsh, with lots of noise and unexpected transients. An oscilloscope can capture and show you details of infrequent automotive transients and noise that are producing bus errors.
Keysight offers a broad range of automotive serial bus applications in both the InfiniiVision and Infiniium oscilloscope families, including protocol decode/trigger, eye-diagram mask testing, and physical layer compliance test packages.
Identify and prevent cyberattacks before they occur
The modern Connected Car is a supercomputer on wheels, but its connectivity makes it vulnerable to potential cyberattacks. Keysight is helping industry leaders secure the Connected Car with penetration (Pen) tests for all relevant interfaces. Besides protection with up-to-date threat databases, our automotive cybersecurity solutions can be integrated with client custom databases.